INKA TRAIL TO MACHUPICCHU
The most famous trek in the Americas, and is rated by many to be in the top 5 treks in the world. the Inca Trail offers a unique and unrivalled combination of history and spectacular scenery. Winding its way from the powerful Urubamba River, across mountain passes and through cloud forests, the ancient Inca road passes several ruined fortresses before reaching the Mysterious lost city of Machu Picchu. We use excellent local guides and skilled porters on the trek, as well as Great Adventure in Perú.
CHOOSING YOUR SERVICE LEVEL
Some trips are like a stroll on the beach, while others have you trekking mountain passes. Some of you thrive on camping out on the savannah, while others may prefer a hot shower and a comfortable bed in a lodge. Follow the grading systems below to find the right trip for you.
To help you choose the trip that's right for you, we've broken all of our trips down into four service levels. Measuring the comfort level of the accommodation and transport. So whether you're travelling on a budget and want to save money by using public transport, or prefer upgraded accommodation and are happy to pay a little more, then we have a level for you.
- Basic-this is grassroots travel at its most interesting
- Standard-authentic experiences with some of the comforts of home
- Comfort-for those who like to travel in comfort
- Superior-all the unique experiences wrapped up with a gold ribbon
PHYSICAL DEMANDS RATING
Each trip is rated based on physical demands. This rating will help you to choose a trip that is suitable to your level of fitness and maximize your enjoyment.
very relaxed and with many breaks, suitable for all ages, no experience required Outdoor activities
walks of 4-6 hours (3 to 7 km) walk from a basic level of demand. You may have uneven surfaces with a low technical level inexperienced and are suitable for beginners. many rest seasons.
Walks between 6 and 9 hours (7-10 Km). is not technically difficult but you need a constant effort, consistency and motivation.
Very Difficult Level.
may have long runs at an altitude of 7-10 hours on average for roads or trails and downs (10-15 kilometers) We require a fit, proper clothing. In this category are included night hikes .Scheduled fitness is required.
Please Note: Difficulty level depends very much on your fitness and acclimatization
- Itinerary are subject to change depending on time of booking and campsites provided by INC (institution that runs the Inca Trail).
- The camps can vary depending on climate and health status of clients.
- Train Included in all tours is Cerrojo Backpacker(to-from Ollantaytambo) Train times will only be confirmed close to the time of the trek,if join a group late in the day we can't guarantee you will travel on the same trains as the rest of the group.
- Train time are dubject to change depending on Peru Rail timestable and availability
We offer the most variety method for visitors to the Inka Trail,options and alternative paths that can be taken to Machu Picchu.
LEGENDARY SERVICE.- is the one which you can join at any time.
You will be mentally prepared to be a Legendary trekker. Hikers traveling around the world in this Service, a great opportunity to meet new friends and traveling partners.
ROYAL SERVICE.- Private Service, where you can choose different options as you want to develop your trip, you can suggest some detail and there will be more attention to what you really looking for.You can see the Inka Trail on your own step,your way with a personalized package that we customize to your preferences.
You will have more opportunity to enjoy the scenery around us, regardless of the time, an opportunity to
integrate and start the secrets of life and Andean customs saved as a real secret. .
Any budget,any type of travel, we can create an excursion right for you.
A $200 non-refundable deposit per person is requierd for any of our Inca Trail treks.
- This deposit is used to buy your Inca Trail and porters' permits and all sales taxes.
- Inca trail permits once purchased are NOT refundable,or transferable to any other person, also is no possible to change the date due to the (inflexible) Inca Trail regulations.
The night before your trek there will be a pre-trek talk (brieffing) in our office at either 6 or 7pm (exact time will be confirmed) .