Cusco And Sunrise 4d
offers great wonders, recognized worldwide as a Travel Agency Tour Operator of Cusco and Peru, this package is recommended and is the one that best suits the interests of our travelers arriving in Cusco, in short is the best of Cusco and in the time needed.
duration : 4 Days | 3 Nights
CUSCO AND SUNRISE
IN THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
04 DAYS / 03 NIGHTS
DAY 01: CUSCO - CITY TOUR & NEARBY RUINS
Arrival in Cusco, reception and transfer to the selected hotel. Rest of the morning free to acclimatize to the altitude of 3,350 m.a.s.l. Approximately.
Between 13:20 and 13:45 hrs. We will start the pick ups from the hotels, to start with the visit to the city and nearby ruins: the tour will show us the impressive colonial city built on Inca bases; we will visit:
- THE CATHEDRAL, of Renaissance structure and with fine paintings of the "Cuzco School",
- KORICANCHA, or Temple of the Sun.
We continue with the visit to the four ruins near in Cusco:
- SACSAYHUAMAN (large fortress located 5 km from the city),
- QENQO (sacred amphitheater, center of worship to the god Puma, place where human sacrifices were made),
- PUCAPUCARA ("red fortress" due to the tonality of its rocks with the light of twilight)
- TAMBOMACHAY (temple to worship water).
Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 02: SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel to make our visit to the Sacred Valley. During the tour we will visit the town of Pisac, a picturesque mestizo colonial town, and on Sundays Mass is celebrated in Quechua, then we will visit the towns along the way:
Lunch Buffet. In the afternoon, a guided tour of the town of Ollantaytambo, where the archaeological park of Ollantaytambo is located, a gigantic agricultural, social, religious and military administrative complex in the time of Tahuantinsuyo.
Accommodation in Sacred Valley.
DAY 03: CUSCO - MACHU PICCHU
Breakfast. At the agreed time, transfer to the train station to start our trip to the citadel of Machu Picchu, after a 3:15 hrs. tour. We will arrive at Puente Ruinas station, where we will take the buses that will take us to the Lost City of the Incas, "Machu Picchu", the most famous example of Inca architecture, was discovered in 1911. We will enjoy a guided tour of the main buildings of the citadel such as:
- El Mirador,
- Templo de las Tres Ventanas,
- El Intihuatana,
- La Plaza Principal, etc.
At the end of this tour we will take the bus down to the city of Aguas Calientes where we will have lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon departure by train to Cusco. Arrival in Cusco and transfer to the hotel.
Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 04: CUSCO
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure transfer at the appropriate time.
END OF OUR SERVICES
Breakfast on this day will depend on the time of departure from the hotel.
The hours of the excursions will be reconfirmed at the destination.
- Transfers In / Out
- 02 Nights of lodging in Cusco with breakfasts.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Sacred Valley with breakfasts.
- City Tour Cusco and 4 nearby ruins
- Sacred Valley of the Incas with lunch.
- Machu Picchu with lunch, by Expedition Peru Rail or Executive Inca Rail (subject to availability).
- Shared services with professional Spanish or English speaking guides.
- Entrance fees to the attractions included
- National or international air tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.