INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU in 02 DAYS / 01 NIGHT
(Included Sunrise in Machu Picchu)
Extraordinary sceneries, diverse ecological apartments, variety of Flora and Fauna; this trek of the Inca Way, presents original stone pavements to Machu Picchu and visits the most important Inca Complex of all this route to Machu Pichu, Wiñayhuayna "forever young man" and ends in the imposing Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu
|DAY 1||6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Train Cusco- KM 104.CHACHABAMBA
10:00 am. Trekking
CHACHABAMBA - WIÑAYHAYNA-MACHUPICHU
Optional: Machupicchu Pueblo, visit "HOT SPRINGS"
|DAY 2||6:00 a.m.
FULL DAY –MACHUPICCHU
guided tour of Machu Picchu.
Afternoon Free time in Machupicchu
return by train to Ollantaytambo and Cusco.
DAY 01: CUSCO - CHACHABAMBA - WIÑAYWAYNA - MACHUPICCHU
We gather them at 6:30 a. m. from the hotel and move them to the train station along the trip for the train we will see picturesque sceneries, up to coming to the km 104 Chachabamba, also acquaintance as the Beginning of the Way of the Inca of 2 days about 10 a. m. , after 3 hours of walk we will come to the archaeological group of Wiñaywayna (2650 m. s. n. m) which is also the main attraction and Archaeological place of the Inca way to machu picchu, Holding a permit visit of the Archaeological Complex.
In the evening we continue our way for a semi-tropical forest towards "Intipunku" (the door of the sun) from which we can enjoy a panoramic visit of the majestic "Machu-Picchu".
I rest and after 01 hour we will come to the City Inka de Machu picchu, brief rest then to lower Hot waters or Machupicchu Pueblo by means of tourist bus,
Coming approximately at 16:30, I move to the Hotel and rest.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
DAY 02: MACHUPICCHU FULL DAY
(6:00am) After The breakfast we take the bus that was taking us the Inca city of Machu Picchu, of this form we will be able to be one of the first groups inside the city Inka which will allow us to enjoy a beautiful dawn, then we will have approximately for 2 hours a visit as the most important enclosures along with its guide, then you will be able to explore the mysterious city to your own rhythm.
At certain hour we take the comeback bus up to the Hot waters people. You will meet its guide in Hot waters,
Train of Comeback (to Ollantaytambo) and bus Cusco. We will be in Cusco approximately wings 22:30pm.
Meals: I have breakfas
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on the time of booking provided by INC (an institution that runs the Inca Trail).
- The itinerary can vary depending on climate and health status of clients.
- Train Included in all tours is Expedition (to-from Ollantaytambo). Train times will only be confirmed close to the time of the trek, if join a group late in the day we can't guarantee you will travel on the same trains as the rest of the group.
- Train time is subject to change depending on Peru Rail timetable and availability.
- To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have a valid ISIC card. scan and email us at the time of booking.
- Transfers In / Out
- Train tickets to-Km. 104 Chachabamba. (Start walking)
- Professional bilingual Tour guide.
- Assistant tour guide (for groups of 9 or more people)
- Entrance Fee to Inka Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Bus tickets to Machupicchu Inca City and to Machupicchu town.
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner and snacks to be eaten throughout the day "breakfast on day 1 and meals after breakfast (on day 2)are not included"
- First Aid Kit
- 01 Oxygen Ball
- 01 night in a hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Return train tickets Expedition (Machupicchu.Ollanta and bus to Cusco) transfer to Hotel.
- Original passport (and *International Student card (ISIC) if applicable)
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warmjacket, hat and gloves
- Comfortable trousers
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Re-usable plastic or metal water container or camel bags.
- Water (only for first 2 hours of trek, then we will provide you with drinking -previously boiled- water).
- Insect repellent
- Personal medication
- Camera and films
- Torch with spare batteries (headlamps are useful)
More Items To Take:
- Walking stick (with rubber tip)
- Plasters and bandages
- Extra money
- Bathing suit (for hot springs in AguasCalientes)