INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU in 02 DAYS / 01 NIGHT
(Included Sunrise in Machu Picchu)
Extraordinary landscapes, diverse ecological, variety of Flora and Fauna; this trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, presents original cobblestones and visit the most important Inca complex of all this route to Machu Pichu, Wiñayhuayna "forever young" and ends at the impressive Inca citadel of Machu Picchu
|DAY 1||6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Train Cusco- KM 104.CHACHABAMBA
10:00 am. Trekking
CHACHABAMBA - WIÑAYHAYNA-MACHUPICHU
Optional: Machupicchu Pueblo, visit "HOT SPRINGS"
|DAY 2||6:00 a.m.
FULL DAY –MACHUPICCHU
guided tour of Machu Picchu.
Afternoon Free time in Machupicchu
return by train to Ollantaytambo and Cusco.
DAY 01: CUSCO - CHACHABAMBA - WIÑAYWAYNA - MACHUPICCHU
We pick you up by bus from your hotel at 5:40am (depending on the train time) and take you to the train station. We travel by train on a very picturesque route for 2 and a half hours until we reach the kilometer 104 – Chachabamba, where we begin our exciting adventure: Hiking the Inca Trail . From here, we have a walk of approximately 4 hours up to the Inca site Wiñay Wayna ('Forever Young') (2680m/8792ft).
We then continue on to Inti Punku ('Sun gate') (2730m/8957ft) from where you have your first view over the Majestic Machu Picchu (2400m/7873ft). We walk down the last part of the trail towards the ancient city itself. Before reaching Machu Picchu, we have a short rest and then descend to Aguas Calientes or Machupicchu Pueblo using the tourist bus. We arrive at around 4:30pm, and transfer to our hotel where we overnight.
MACHU PICCHU HIKING TOUR DAY 2
After a rich and tasty breakfast we take the bus at approximately 6am up to Macchu Pichu so we can enjoy the beautiful sun rise. A hiking tour of around 2 hours is given by your tour guide, after which you can explore the mysterious city all by yourselves. When you feel you are full with the mystical vibes of that legendary place we return to Aguas Calientes to catch the train back to Ollantaytambo followed by a bus to Cusco. You should back to your hotel at 10:30pm. And here ends your Machu Picchu hiking adventure. Meals: Breakfast
- Transfers In / Out
- Transportation from Cusco till Km. 104/Chachabamba where we start hike the Inca Trail.
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Assistant tour guide (for groups of 9 or more people)
- Entrance fee to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Bus tickets to Machupicchu Inca City and to Machupicchu town
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 afternoon snack, 1 dinner and various snacks to be eaten throughout the day; the first breakfast and every meals after the breakfast on days 2 and 3 are not included.
- Professional cook: all our fresh vegetables are washed in iodine water prior to serving and we provide only boiled, filtered or iodized water for drinking. Vegetarian food on request at no extra cost! All dietary requirements from vegans, lacto-allergies and general dislikes can be catered for so long as prior warning is given when booking the trip
- First aid kit
- 1 oxygen tank
- Porters (carrying the food and cooking equipment)
- 2 night in a touristic hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Expedition train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo train station to your hotel in Cusco
- First breakfast before the transfer on the first day – lunch at the last day at Aguas Calientes.
- Extra porter for personal items.
- Tips are not included but it is optional
- Walking sticks (15 $ for a pair of sticks).
- Extra porter for personal items (60$ for 7 Kilos – max. 7 Kilos).
- Upgrade to Single room in Aguas Calientes (70$) pr 02 nights.
- Upgrade to Vistadome train (80$ ).
- Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu (65$) – There is only a limited space at Huayna Picchu (400 persons per day), so it is a good idea to book in advance.
- We can help you to book hotels (standard and luxury) in whole Peru.
- To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have a valid ISIC card. Scan the card and email us the copy at the time of your booking. We will then offer a $20 discount per student.
- For children younger than 16, we offer a $20 discount (you also need to scan and email us a copy of the passports).
- For children younger than 7, we offer a $50 discount (same here: you need to scan and email the passports).