INKA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 3 DAYS / 02 NIGHTS
(Included a full day in Machu Picchu)
Extraordinary landscapes, diverse ecological, variety of Flora and Fauna, the 3-days Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, presents original cobblestones and visit the most important Inca complex of all this route, Wiñayhuayna "Forever Young" to follow it requires 05 to 06 hours and ends at the impressive Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
SERVICE LEVEL: COMFORT
|DAY 1||6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Train Cusco- KM 104.CHACHABAMBA
10:00 am. Trekking
|DAY 2||8:00 a.m.
FULL DAY –MACHUPICCHU
Guided tour of Machu Picchu.
Afternoon Free time in Machupicchu
Optional: Machupicchu Pueblo, visit "HOT SPRINGS"
|DAY 3||Morning, return to Cusco
Machupicchu Village to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco.
MEALS IN OUR TRIP
|BREAKFAST (B)||Fruit Salad, oatmeal, pancakes, cereal, tea, coffee, milk, bread with a selection for it, butter, flavoured jam, honey, etc|
|SNACKS (D)||Included a bag with, biscuits, a few sweets, perhaps an apple, bananas or orange|
|LUNCH (L)||the biggest meal of the day, always with a soup, cream of asparagus, tomatoes, corn, or vegetables and noodle soup.and then a meat (poultry, fish, pork, beef + a grain "most likely quinoa or white rice" + veggies + variety salad+ drinks "hot and cold drinks"|
|TEA TIME (T)||Mostly like Lunc, included dessert. Chocolate pudding. Rice pudding, and others|
|DINNER (C)||Every meal we offer hot drinks, including coca leaf tea which is an excellent for the altitude.|
Menu along the trip is not all on the same Days
Vegetarian (vegan) food on request at no extra cost! if you have any dietary requirements.
!!You literally get treated like royalty when you're on the Trail!!
DAY 01: CUSCO - CHACHABAMBA - WIÑAYWAYNA - MACHUPICCHU
We pick you up from your hotel at 5.40am(depending on train time) and take you to the train station. We travel by train, on a very picturesque route for 2 and a half hours until we reach kilometer 104 – Chachabamba, the start of the trail for us. From here, we have a walk of approximately 4 hours up to the Inca site Wiñay Wayna ('ForeverYoung') (2680m/8792ft). You have joined the path in time to see the most impressive site on the whole Inca Trail!!
We will then continue on to 'Inti Punku' ('Sun gate')(2730m/8792ft) from where you will have your first view of the Majestic MachuPicchu (2400m/7873ft). We will walk down the last part of the trail towards the ancient city itself. Before reaching Machu Picchu, short rest and then descend to Aguas Calientes or Machupicchu Pueblo by tourist bus Arriving at around 16:30, transfer to hotel and overnight.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
DAY 02: MACHUPICCHU FULL DAY.
We have breakfast and then take the bus (8 am) up to Machu Picchu. A walking tour(approximately 2 hours) is given by your guide and after this you can explore the mysterious city by yourselves. If you have energy you can also climb HuaynaPicchu (2720m/8890ft)!!! (It takes about 45 minutes to reach the top.) Optional evening visit to the Hot Springs. Overnight in the Machupicchu Village.
DAY 03: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO.
After breakfast train back to Ollantaytambo. Cerrojo backpacker (to Ollantaytambo) and bus to Cusco. We'll be in Cusco approximately at noon.
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on time of booking
- Train Included in all tours is expeditions (to-from Ollantaytambo) Train times will only be confirmed close to the time of the trek, if join a group late in the day we can't guarantee you will travel on the same trains as the rest of the group.
- Train time is subject to change depending on Peru Rail timetable and availability.
- To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have a valid ISIC card. scan and email us at the time of booking.
- Transfers In / Out
- Train tickets to-Km. 104 Chachabamba. (Start walking)
- Professional bilingual Tour guide.
- Assistant tour guide (for groups of 9 or more people)
- EntranceFee to Inka Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Bus tickets to Machupicchu Inca City and to Machupicchu town.
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner and snacks to be eaten throughout the day "breakfast on day 1 and meals after breakfast (on day 2)are not included"
- First Aid Kit
- 01 Oxygen Ball
- 02 night a hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Return train tickets expeditions (Machupicchu.Ollanta and bus to Cusco).
- Original passport (and *International Student card (ISIC) if applicable)
- Walking shoes
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket, hat and gloves
- Comfortable trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Insect repellent
- Personal medication
- Camera and films
- Torch with spare batteries (headlamps are useful)
OPTIONAL ITEMS TO TAKE:
- Walking stick (with rubber tip)
- Plasters and bandages
- Extra money
- Bathing suit (for hot springs in Aguas Calientes)