Panama + Cruise ship
03 Days | 08 Days
An unforgettable trip to Panama with an 8-day cruise that includes everything you need. Explore the beauty of Panama aboard Rhapsody of the Seas.
PANAMA 3 DAYS
Discover the beauty of Panama on a 3-days, 2-nights getaway! Includes transfers, accommodation, breakfast and hotel taxes. Visit the Panama Canal and the Old Town, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Valid for the whole year.
8 DAYS CRUISE
Rhapsody of the Seas® provides an unforgettable cruise experience, regardless of which hemisphere you travel to. Travel and relax away from the stresses of life on land at the VitalitySM spa or adults-only glass-domed solarium pool*. This ship is also designed for adventure with a climbing wall, Casino Royale® and entertainment including shows, live music, plus unparalleled bars and lounges.
8 DAYS CRUISE
|Departure Port:||Colon, Panama|
|Ship:||Rhapsody of the Seas|
|Departure date:||JANUARY 20, 2024|
|1||JANUARY 20, 2024||Colon, Panama||--||18:00|
|2||JANUARY 21, 2024||Cartagena, Colombia||10:00||18:00|
|3||JANUARY 22, 2024||Navigation||--||--|
|4||JANUARY 23, 2024||Oranjestad, Aruba||08:00||18:00|
|5||JANUARY 24, 2024||Kralendijk, Bonaire||08:00||--|
|6||JANUARY 25, 2024||Kralendijk, Bonaire||--||18:00|
|7||JANUARY 26, 2024||Navigation||--||--|
|8||JANUARY 27, 2024||Colon, Panama||08:00||--|
INCLUDED IN PANAMA
- Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- 2 nights accommodation in Panama City
- Breakfasts included
- Hotel taxes included
- EUROAMERICAN ASSISTANCE Assistance Card for 3 days
INCLUDED IN THE CRUISE
- Comfortable and comfortable cabins.
- Food: breakfast, lunches and dinners (Buffet and à la Carte).
- Deluxe Drinks Package, if you are under 18 years old Refreshment Drinks Package. It will not apply to guaranteed cabins.
- Impeccable service 24 hours a day.
- Broadway-style shows every night.
- Las Vegas style casino (consumption not included).
- Swimming pools, Spa (Sauna), Gym, jacuzzis.
- Duty free shops.
- Entertainment for the whole family.
- Specialty Restaurants. By paying a fee per person, you can book through the cruise planner or on board.
- Optional insurance (Assist Card) - covers penalties in case of cancellation ($10 per day per person up to age 74 - $15 per day per person from 75 to 89 years old).
- Personal expenses such as photos, hairdressing, laundry, beauty treatments, medical expenses, and others.
- PRICE PER PERSON IN AMERICAN DOLLARS.
- Valid FOR ALL OF 2023.
- MINIMUM 2 PAX, SINGLE PASSENGER TRAVELING HAS A SUPPLEMENT OF 35 USD.
- NIGHT FLIGHTS HAVE A SUPPLEMENT PER WAY PER PERSON OF 20 USD.
- THE COURTESIES DO NOT ALTER THE PRICE OF THE PACKAGE, IF THEY DO NOT TAKE IT OR IT CANNOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU DUE TO SOME FORCE MAJEURE, YOU HAVE NO OPTION TO CLAIM OR REFUND.
- TRANSFERS ARE REGULAR AND SUPPLEMENT APPLIES PER NIGHT.
- THE COURTESY OF MULTI-SEAT IS PROVIDED ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHTS OF PASSENGERS, OTHERWISE IT DOES NOT APPLY. THE COURTESY IS ONE WAY IT CAN BE PICKING IT UP ON THE GOING OR THE COMING.
- NOT VALID FOR HOLIDAYS, HOLY WEEK, HOLIDAYS AT DESTINATION.
- AGES OF CHILDREN UP TO 3 YEARS OLD SHARING WITH TWO ADULTS.
- ASSISTANCE CARD WITH COVERAGE FOR 6 THOUSAND USD WITH EUROAMERICAN ASSISTANCE. CARD INCLUSIVE IN THE PROGRAM FOR PASSENGERS UNDER 69 YEARS OF AGE.
Prices PER CABIN INCLUDE PORT TAXES AND TIPS quoted as of today, subject to change without prior notice, Minimum 2 people per cabin.
TO BOOK, FULL NAMES AS APPEARED ON THE PASSPORT, DATE OF BIRTH, NATIONALITY ARE MANDATORY.