Availability for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
In this section you can check the availability of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu provided by the Ministry of Culture. The following is some information that you should keep in mind:
- The month of February is rainy season so the Ministry of Culture closes the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- The availability that we handle is the same to any other agency.
- The amount of spaces is very variable. Usually the agencies reserve up to 30 spaces, do not be surprised if in an instant the available spaces are exhausted.
- The spaces shown correspond to any of the routes either Short Inca Trail of 2 days or Classic Inca Trail of 4 days.
- Availability is exclusively administered by the Ministry of Culture. Only they can control and authorize access to the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- The Inca Trail has only 500 spaces per day, including staff.
Note: Availability is displayed in real time, check the date of your visit. The number indicates the number of spaces available for that date. "0" indicates that no more spaces are available.
This information is provided by courtesy of the Direction of Culture of Cusco.