CUSCO OF DREAMS AND THE RAINBOW MOUNTAIN
05 DAYS | 04 NIGHTS
DAY 01: CUSCO - CITY TOUR & NEARBY RUINS
Arrival in Cusco, reception and transfer to the selected hotel. Rest of the morning free to acclimatize to the altitude of 3,350 m.a.s.l. Approximately.
Between 13:20 and 13:45 hrs, we will start the pick-up at the hotels, to begin with the visit to the city and nearby ruins: the tour will show us the impressive colonial city built on Inca bases; we will visit
- THE CATHEDRAL, of Renaissance structure and with fine paintings of the "Cuzco School",
- KORICANCHA, or Temple of the Sun.
- We continue with the visit to the four ruins near Cusco:
- SACSAYHUAMAN (large fortress located 5 km from the city),
- QENQO (sacred amphitheater, center of worship to the god Puma, place where human sacrifices were made),
- PUCAPUCARA ("red fortress" due to the tonality of its rocks with the light of twilight)
- TAMBOMACHAY (temple to worship water).
Return to the hotel.
Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 02: SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel to make our visit to the Sacred Valley. During the tour we will visit the town of Pisac, a picturesque mestizo colonial town, and on Sundays Mass is celebrated in Quechua, then we will visit the towns along the way:
Lunch Buffet. In the afternoon, a guided tour of the town of Ollantaytambo, where the archaeological park of Ollantaytambo is located, a gigantic agricultural, social, religious and military administrative complex in the time of Tahuantinsuyo. Return to Cusco and accommodation.
Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 03: CUSCO - MARAS AND MORAY
Breakfast at the hotel. Our excursion begins with the pick up from the hotel at approximately 8:30 a.m. to start our visits:
- MARAS: Located to the west of Cusco at 3300 m.a.s.l. From there you can see the Urubamba mountain range and the snowy peaks of "La Verónica" (5682 m.a.s.l.) and "Chikón" (5530 m.a.s.l.). Their important occupation began when the Inkan nobles of Cusco were stripped of their palaces in Qosqo and had to leave to settle in other small towns like Maras. It has a church made of adobe bricks, typical of the religious architecture of the village, inside the church there are canvases from the Cusco School.
- MORAY: It is about 7 km away. southwest of Maras; it is the only archaeological group of its kind in the region. These are gigantic natural depressions or holes in the surface of the land that were used to build terraces or agricultural platforms with their respective irrigation channels in their contours. It is therefore a prototype of a greenhouse or biological experimental station that was quite advanced in its time and helped the American man of antiquity to inherit 60% of the vegetable products that he consumes from humanity, that the Andean man consumes a thousand and a half different varieties of potatoes, a hundred and a half corn, and many other products. In the afternoon return to Cusco Hotel. Free afternoon.
Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 04: CUSCO - MOUNTAIN OF 7 COLORS
Very early in the morning at approximately 3 a.m., pick up from the hotel to start our tour. Our 3 hour trip in a private vehicle towards the foothills of the snow-capped Ausangate, when we arrive at our destination, we prepare our breakfast after a brief talk with the passengers we begin our trek after we start our trek with a professional guide who will explain the different customs and mysticism that hides the Andean mountain range and the Quechua settler who lives in this place. At noon we will have a short break for lunch. In the afternoon return to their respective hotels. Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 05: CUSCO - Transfer
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure transfer at the appropriate time.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Breakfast on this day will depend on the time of departure from the hotel.
- The hours of the excursions will be reconfirmed at the destination.
- Transfers In / Out in Cusco.
- 04 Nights accommodation in Cusco with breakfast.
- City Tour Cusco and 4 nearby ruins
- Sacred Valley of the Incas with lunch.
- Maras and Moray
- Mountain of 7 colors.
- Shared services with professional Spanish or English speaking guides.
- Entrance fees to the attractions included
- National or international air tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Rates valid only for foreigners include 10% of services.
Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
All our rates are subject to availability and change.
Children under 02 years 11 months old are considered INF (Infant), they do not pay for any service, and they do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
CHD (child) is considered to be children from 03 years old to 10 years old 11 months old, have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
Over 11 years of age considered adults.
Minors must travel with an identity card.
Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Year.