Machu Picchu By Car 2 Days | 1 Night
The trip by bus to Machu Picchu, is an alternative to the limitations of quotas by train to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu, although new and little known, what it offers is really exciting, as it is full of beautiful landscapes that show the best of Peruvian geography from the high Andean punas near the snowy, with forests of Polilepys Incana "Queuña", passing through cloud forests to reach the valley where you can find places to grow tea, coffee and coca, also houses countless species such as...: the roosters of the rocks, bears of spectacles, among others accompanied by a cozy climate and beautiful canyons from where springs of thermal waters spring up.
FIRST DAY : CUSCO - HYDROELECTRIC AND LANDSCAPED ROAD OF 3 HOURS
The departure will be 07:30 a.m. with the pick up from their hotels, we will cross the sacred valley, and we will be able to appreciate the beautiful town of Ollantaytambo. We will continue the trip by a sinuous ascent towards the Abra de Málaga located at an altitude of 4316 m.a.s.l. from where we will be able to see the most marvelous landscapes of the Peruvian Andes.
After a brief stop we will begin the descent towards the jungle passing by the different altitudinal floors that combine paradisiacal landscapes from majestic snow-capped mountains to the warm edge of the jungle. We will continue to the village of Sta. Maria. Located at an altitude of 1575 m.a.s.l., to continue after a brief stop to the town of Santa Teresa. 2:00 p.m. approx. Where a delicious lunch will be waiting for us with a variation of food for the client's taste, 3:45 p.m.
Finally we will return the road to the train station in hydroelectric to hot waters arriving at 5:45 p.m. In the meantime you will have free time where you can visit the hot springs 8:00 p.m. We will enjoy a delicious dinner at which time we will receive a talk by the guide who will be in charge of the guided visit to the citadel of MACHUPICCHU. Overnight in Machupicchu town.
SEGUNDO DÍA.- AMANECER EN MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
Breakfast will be served from 5:00 a.m.
We will hike for about an hour to the Inca city of Machupicchu, free time to use the restrooms, entrance to the Inca city, starting our guided tour, which began at 6:00 am and will last 2 hours, then enjoy free time until 11:30 am approximately, recommended time to return to hydroelectric. Where we will transfer to the VAN to continue the return to Santa Teresa, where they will be given a free time of 1 hour approx. for our lunch, then we will continue the return to CUSCO by the same route we arrived, arriving at 9:30 p.m. approximately.
The service includes:
- Tourist transportation to and from the hotel. (Cusco , Hydroelectric, Cusco)
- 1 night hotel (private bathroom, hot water 24 hours, luggage deposit at no additional cost)
- 1 lunches (first day), 1 dinner (first day), 1 breakfast (second day).
- Entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Professional English/Spanish guide.
It does not include:
- Income to recreational sites, such as "Discotecas" "Aguas Termales, Parques de Diversión".
- Bus Concetur ascent and descent to Machu Picchu
- Train Machu Picchu town, Hydroelectric.
- Unscheduled feeding.
- Others not specified in the Program
- What to bring:
Mosquito repellent, sunscreen
- Long sleeve hat and polo shirts
- Swimsuit, Short, Towel, Sandals if you want to visit the thermal baths
- Lantern if you want to walk up to Machu picchu, rain poncho
- Personal water bottle and snack
- Camera, etc.
- Entrance to HuaynaPicchu must be confirmed at the time of booking and is subject to availability. (maximum 400 places per day) entrance fee for ascent to Huayna Picchu is $75.00 dollars.
- Accommodation will be based on double, triple and/or multiple rooms.
In order to send you all the information regarding how to book please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible sending you all the necessary information and / or answering your questions.