Route of the Sun ("Ruta del Sol"): Cusco Puno
Tourist Bus Cusco - Puno 10 hours of travel
Imperios Travel offers the best Tourist Transport Company in the Route of the Sun: Cusco Puno and Puno Cusco, by providing last generation buses as the IRIZAR PB and now the latest model Irizar i6 2013. We also have a professional staff in tourism and guarantee excellent service. So our passengers have an unforgettable experience carried on a pleasant trip.
Our company is known to have excellent management in its field, which strengthened us to be the best Tourist Transport Company in the south.
Route of the Sun: It's an amazing way to travel in Cusco or Puno Cusco Route - Puno
Enjoy the attractions offered by the famous "Ruta del Sol". The trip starts from the Cusco city to Puno and takes almost 400 km between the two cities.
The service includes 5 stops to visit the colonial church of Andahuaylillas, known as the Dictina of America, Raqchi "Wiracocha (the creator of the Andean world) temple", Sicuani - place where we enjoy a delicious lunch buffet, La Raya - beautiful Andean hot springs Resort, and Pucara - landscapes known as "the temple of fertility".
During our tour that takes about 10 hours we will have 4 excursions and guided tours to the temple of Andahuaylillas or Sistine Chapel of America, the Inka temple of Raqchi, the Raya pass at 4.335 m visits and the Inka Aymara museum of Pukara. Each tour lasts 20 to 40 minutes, where the passenger can ask questions, take photos and explore the attractive at its own discretion, making this experience an unforgettable activity.
Buffet lunch: It is made from the typical Andian and international food. The diet food includes legumes, grains red and white meats, variety of salads, a selection of desserts and variety of hot drinks. They are served in a comfortable typical restaurant in Sicuani.
Bus Cusco to Puno
1.- Cusco - Bus Station (3350 m): Departure Time: 7:15 a.m.
2.- Colonial Temple Andahuaylillas (3122 m): Visiting hours: 8:15 a.m.
You will visit the Temple St. Peter the Apostle. The interior walls and ceilings is with admirable fresh paintings and bathed in gold.
Guided Time: 35 minutes approx.
Raqchi - Temple of Wiracocha (3450 m): Visit Time: 11:00 AM
The most important structure of the archaeological site of Raqchi is the Temple of Wiracocha, a huge two-story rectangular structure measuring 92 meters long by 25.5 wide and about 9.80 meters high. Its central wall was made of finely carved stones. The base has a height of about 3 meters. adobe (earth bricks with sun-dried straw) walls are 1.65 meters. thick at the base and 1.30 meters. Approximately at the top. Guided Time: 35 minutes approx.
4. Sichuan - Lunch Buffet - Restaurant Campestre (3552 m):
Visit time: 24:10
Time: 1 hour approx. Buffet for lunch.
5. La Raya (4335 m): Visit Time: 2:15 p.m.
It is the highest point of this trip.
Guided Time: 15 minutes to take pictures
6. Pukara Museum (3900 m) Time: 3:30 p.m.
It is the most important ceremonial center of the Altiplano. In the museum you can discover the origin of the Pucara culture through sculptures and ceramics litho.
Guided time: 25 minutes.
7. Puno - Bus Station (3800 m)
17:00 Arrival to Puno.
- Professional bilingual guide. (English Spanish).
- Buffet lunch in Sicuani Town in a large, modern tourist restaurant.
- Visita guiada a Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, La Raya y Museo de Pukara
- Guided tour of Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, La Raya and Pukara Museum
- Check several attractions to visit above.
- Terramoza service, that will provide hot drinks (coca, tea, mate, coffee, etc ...) and cold drinks.
- Professional drivers, properly uniformed and trained.
- Free Tourist Assistance.
- First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle
- Delivery of bus tickets to your hotel or place where you indicate us.
- Or warehouse space to carry your luggage on the bus with security.
- Comfortable seats, safety belts, satellite mobile communication, air conditioning, TV, video, and music on board.
- Chemical toilet on board
Does not include:
- Recreational places, such as "Clubs" "Hot Springs, Amusement Parks" sites
- Unscheduled power.
- Others not specified in the program.